Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Need Carpets Cleaned?
Carpet Cleaning in Torquay
One of the most important things to keep clean in your home or office is your carpet.
Our carpet cleaners in Torquay can help.
Usually, it all starts with a thorough inspection of the piece. This way, our carpet cleaning specialist will determine what is the most suitable cleaning method for the item. Also, our carpet cleaning technician will vacuum-clean the piece thoroughly and apply a pretreatment solution to any existing stains. Then they will proceed with one of the following carpet cleaning methods:
Hot Water Extraction
This cleaning procedure is widely known as the most effective. It rejuvenates the fibres of the carpet, removing all accumulated dirt and a wide spectrum of household stains. A high-performance professional machine is used to “inject” hot water directly between the fibres of the item. Simultaneously, a suction attachment is at work and it almost immediately removes up 95% of the moisture from the carpet along with any dislodged unsanitary agents. The result? You are left with a perfectly clean and deodorised carpet that will air-dry on its own in a few hours. NOTE: We can place an air mover in the room to speed-up the drying process. An “air mover” is a type of portable industrial fan that will be positioned near the wet item after the professional cleaning. By providing increased air flow to the wet item, the air mover will effectively make the dampness evaporate faster.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
In case the carpet is very delicate, your technician can dry clean it.
Here is how it’s done: The technician will spread a special cleaning powder all over the carpet and rub it in with rotating brushes. The powder will chemically bond to any dirt that resides on the item. Then the carpet cleaner will vacuum the floor piece which will remove the powder. The carpet dry cleaning removes 99% of allergens and effectively refreshes the piece. The cleaning solution used is 100% compatible with natural fibres such as silk and sea grass. And since no hot water is involved, there is absolutely no risk of shrinkage.
After your carpet is thoroughly cleaned, you can opt to prolong its freshness and life with the fabric protector. This is a special solution that keeps all stains and dirt at bay, not allowing them to settle. In other words, your carpet will remain fresh for longer and it will be much easier to clean the next time you use professional services.
Hot Water Extraction Upholstery Cleaning
- The technician parks within walking distance of the property and brings his equipment and detergents on site.
- He takes care of some preparation for the service and places a pad under the cleaning machine to ensure it won’t make a mess. Also, he will carefully inspect the upholstery to determine the type of material.
- He hovers the piece to remove accumulated dust and other loose particles. Then he pre-treats any visible stains with professional detergents.
- In case the upholstery is synthetic or wool, he will commence the hot water extraction cleaning.
- When the cleaning is over, the item will be left almost dry and it will need between 3 and 7 hours to air-dry completely. As part of the service, the technician will leave an air-mover in the room, for the duration of the service, to speed up the drying process.